Arent really feeling too good. So after this post, guess i should just hit the bed. Like going to have fever anytime. And making it worst, I am having some sort of sore throat and headache now. Bloody hell! During this period?! No way! Let me enjoy myself la. Hmmm.
Jobs are pretty fine. Seeing those angelic faces in my workplaces, my heart simply just melted. I just gotta admit, they are really very very adorable. Can i 'da bao' them home? No? *pouts* Hahahahas! I am just kidding though. People there are nice. Oh ya, for your info, 2 of my jobs now are something to do with kids. Basically, Im training to be a professional kids handle-er now. So ya. Lol. Nah. Kidding only la.
Oh! Btw, anyone who know any kids who need tuition, please approach me. I've decided to give tuition in my spare time (: Tutoring all subjects for Primary 3 and below. Chinese for Secondary 2 and below. So yea. Keep me inform people (: thanks!Anyway, life havent been too good but still passable. No matter how terrible or miserable it is, it still passes me by. So yea. Live with it bitch! Hahahahahahas!! At last, I managed to drive out without the parents by the side. But just a short distance. Well. Better than nothing right. Driving do cheer me a lil though (:
Drove to meet dad just now. No qualms bout me being my dad's daughter man. Hahahahas! Siaos one his friend. Kept asking me to drink. But of cos i rejected. I am driving. So drive no drink. I dont want my license kanna kentong. So phew, dad's friend understand that and gave up the thoughts. They sat there drink beer, talked C and B story. Dont know what is that? Cock and Bull story la.
Haiyer! I think i better get my arse off here. I am really feeling worst. NOOOOOOO! I cant last min fang people aeroplane. I am suppose to play badminton and bball with vivian and dear later. Then meeting sumin later in the night. Follow by kelvin. Supper? Oh man! Fattening la Kelvin Tan!! That mad guy asked me to drink plain water. Ji dan gao!
Okay la. Im off! Night!
`they are dying to get out, but are forced to hide deep within.