The monkey that baby asked ening to get it. Both of us and doreen have it (:
On the bus back home. We happened to be wearing red today =D
I didnt know she was doing that. Lol. I've got small eyes! I dont like!
Just some random photos
Your hand are mine to hold <33
She can't stop playing with that! Hahahas!
Oh ya. I was being put in a very dangerous situation today. It was bloody dangerous to be in a bus where the bus driver dozed off while driving. Arsehole! I dont wanna die so early ah! @#$%^&*! I still got many things haven't do okay! Ji dan gao!
One more week to school re-opening. Excited yet reluctant. Cos thinking of have to wake up so early, just bore me so =/ But school is fun. Everybody told me to enjoy while i still can. I think i should too. Study, tired can nap in class. When working, try napping. You will be ask to eat fried salted fish ah. And on top of that, Justyn and Faz are my ex-colleagues and schoolmates-to-be! Wheets!! Both of them are doing health science course (: Guess will be seeing them more often every now and then, i hope. Hahahaas!