You know what, I don't wish to comment (: Just felt a little dumb though. Maybe not a little. But very dumb. Hahahahas! Rhowena is so dumb! Lalalalalas!
Oh well. Start of week 2 tmr (: Will be very very busy i guess. Work and school are gonna take up most of time. I guess life doesnt always go the way we wanted, isn't it? Say, let life be wind and you are the sail. Since it is going against you, why not go with the wind and make the best out of it?
Anyhow, have been doing loads of reflecting and thinking lately. Thought of what im gonna do after poly, which course i want to take in uni, what kinda job i wanna have after that and what kinda lifestyle i wanna lead. I guess it's time for goal setting again. Just like the mini poster in front of me now. It says, " Goal setting is important. Goal doing is MORE important". Don't you agree? No doubt you set goals, but if you do anything to achieve it, what's the point of setting it in the first place right? So, I am determined that I get myself through this. No more slacking during school term. I cannot afford to anymore.
I guess all my reflections lately had brought me one level higher. I came to understand more things with the aid of a book as well. The title of the book is What Choice Do I have? I haven't finish reading though. But something from the book I wanna share. It really captured my attention and set me thinking. Here it's how it goes, "
There isn't enough time to be close to everyone you've ever known and accomplish new goals in your life. This doesnt mean you discard people along the way either. The r/s that are precious to you will remain so. It's just that, as you move on, new people will into your life and occupy some of your time. Who knows? You may have yet to meet the person who will be your best friend for life! True friends will remain so if you don't see them as much as you used to. And if they choose not to participate in whatever changes you choose to make in your life, they will always support you and your new positive choices. If they don't, they're probably not your friends!"
So friends. Bear in mind. You are not discarded along the way. You are still in my heart. Just that, I am very very sorry. I couldnt fork out more time for you people. Really, you people are not forgotten!
Anyway, it really sets me pondering. It's very true indeed. Life is all about making choices. Even simple things like what you gonna wear to school, what you want to eat and etc. All is bout making choices. As you grow older, the diffculty level of making choices go up too.
Sometimes, i felt life is such a tragedy. I dont know why. It's like some things are actually very straightforward, but some just wanna make it complex. Like what I've always said, human's mind is never complicated. It's the human's thoughts that make it complex. You may beg to differ though.
To end off this post, I wish to share. Whatever you do, think before acting. Spare a thought for everyone around you, esp the one who will be affected the most. Really. And esp the one who loves you a lot... Sometimes, once you let go, you will never find it back again. Treasure.
Alright, im tired. Toodles.
`assume = ass + u + me