Oops! Lack of updates again =X Oh ya! One thing to clarify! Do i look like i will name myself after those monsters in the previous entry? Obviously no right. Haiya! So it's not my doings ah. It's baby! I guess she must have mix too much with those monkeys ( tic tik tic tik monkey which she called it the hard monkey, and one soft magnetic monkey. Adding on, monkey keychain!). Monkeys, monkeys and more MONKEYS! Oh man! And look at my tagboard! It's causing a comotion from all directions! Carebearrrrrr Leeeeeeeeee!! Look what you've done! =/
Anyway, back too school today. Finally, once in so many weeks, i felt so productive cos I haven been wasting much time today. Instead, we have already started to discuss and come up with ideas for the proj work ((: Gosh! Hope we does maintain the momentum which I guess we will try our very best (: Lecturers in charge of my class are still alright. Overall, I enjoyed school today (: But one by one is going missing from our clique. Sighhhhh! Saddening. It is so much quieter. Most of the breaks, Zhili not with us. And then liang yu dropped out. More to come i guess. Next semester. SIGHHHHHHHHH! Why like that?!
After so long of not attending school, i felt so retarded all of a sudden. A bit slow in catching what the lecturers were talking bout =/
RHOWENA IS RETARDED! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!I am forseeing that i will be rather busy over the weeks. Working and classes to attend. Oh man! Do hope it will be over in a blink of eye. I want more time with baby! Sorry girl, seems like i haven't been spending much time with you these days )): Sigh. And now that our time table clashes. Well well. What to do except making the best of it? =/
Let me backtrack a little. Hmm. Where did i went with baby last week? Let me see. Dinner at Toa payoh central. And where else.. Hmmm. Met baby on sunday after make-up class at toa payoh again. Hahahahas! Errr, is toa payoh gonna consider as our hangout place soon? I guess so. Cos there got dry ban mian! Im lovin' it! Wahahahahas!
ABCDEFG! I don't remember what I had done and went last week already! =/ Again, RHOWENA IS RETARDED!! And im feeling hungry again now ):
Anyway, photos taken last week.....

on and on and on till it never ends (:

Ehhh! Hello! Don't miss me eh! I shy ah =D

Gotcha! Candid shot! (:

Missing me again. No choice! Hahahahas!

My hair is like crap ):
I suppose I will go off now. To play my PSP! I am so addicted to the game - Patapom! Wahahahahahahas! Super addictive i tell you! But extremely very super fun! Im lovin' it like mad la! Wahahahahahahahas! =D
Anyhow, I am missing my baby again! ): I haven't been seeing her much today due to our time table. Baby, I want a big warm huggggggggggggggggggggg and i wanna see you like nowwwwwwwwwwwww.... )): *sniff sniff*
P/S: I can't wait to see my friends who just joined NYP this year in the campus (:
*imissyou*