Have you ever felt this way? As peaceful as you may feel, all of a sudden saddness and fear overwhelmed you without any reason. I just felt it tonight. I don't know what was going on and the cause of it. It just happened so very suddenly and triggered the drastic mood swing mode in turn. I broke into tears as soon as i reached home on my bed. I guess i was just being silly afterall.
Sigh! I guess it kinda affected baby. I bet it did. I was very quiet all of a sudden, and didnt wanna talk at all. Even baby didnt even know what's going on with me.
Honey, all i can said is sorry. Don't be upset with me please. You know i still love you so.Felt so weak. Why didn't i attempted to overcome it and keep it under control? Why must i let my emotions affect the one i love and care? Why? Time to grow up i guess. Time to learn how to control feelings and emotions. I should have master this long ago.
Anyhow, i am fine now. Getting back to VB. It's on my nerve =/
`For you, I will