Today we shall let the photos do the talking yea? Cos im so lazy to type so many words. I just wanna hurry and get it done. So i can go to bed early. Oh man! Im having school at 9am! I haven't enjoy my weekends yet fyi! =/
TUESDAY, as mentioned. Went out supper with classmates. And as promised, the photos are here. Take your time to appreciate them yea? Hahahas!
THURSDAY, before night class. We were taking photos non stop near the school pond. We acted as if we were some kinda freshmen. And freshwomen. Hahahahas! I know there isn't such a word. Why are there so many pictures of us jumping up and down is cos we haven't fulfill our desire of taking photo in the mid air on the night we went out for supper due to some stupid reasons -.- Ahhhhh! Don't laugh at my some not-so-glamorous side ok!

Satisfied but tiring session ((:
FRIDAY evening, met up with Peixuan (: Compared to last time, this is nothing. Just 4 photos are nothing. We used to take like tons of them! LOL!
TODAY. Dragged myself to work this weekends. Damn la! I don't even feel like going work at all. Im so tired and that my workplace is so far =/ Went grand's place before going out with uncle james. I didnt sleep in the afternoon )): Went parkway, chinatown, tiong bahru market, uncle james's office, united square and next family gathering. Drove around quite a number of places today. Phew! I guess im getting bored of driving already. Hahahas!
Anyhow. Post mothers' day dinner at Serangoon Jumbo!



See how 3 of have changed overnight. When we were younger, we were much much closer. It has been months since i last them. Guess the last time we met was during cny. That's long! Hahahas! Anyhow, enjoy singing karaoke with them. And it's the first time the whole family of mine took photo together. If not for me insisting on that, we would never get it taken at all! Yea! I am trying to claim credit. Bingo! Hahahas!
I guessed baby is watching tv now =/ She haven't call me yet! Urgh!! TV snatched her away from me! >:/ And damn desktop, so much problem. Sometimes, i really hate computers. Seems like they are giving me loads of problem nowadays. Time to reformat? Maybe!
I want nothing except my baby girl ='( I want to be with my baby, BEATRICE LEE! Iloveher so much that i don't want to let go now! Sigh. I don't know what got over me. But i really wish to let her know that though im not good with words, though all i said were always the same 3 words. But every words i said are from the bottom of my heart. I mean it.
Well, i guess i should stop letting emotional rule my head now. Or even better, i kept hoping that handphone can be like msn, so i can block someone from calling me as and when. But i cant. Never mind, i need my rest. It sounds like im losing my voice )): *cough cough* Nights!