A gloomy day to start with. Why am i so useless for i always can't wake up for lessons on time? Who to blame? No one else but myself. VB quiz today was rather a killer. I can't do most of it. Consequences of revising last min.
Was intending to stay in school to study java. But in the end didnt. Strong urge to go for a jog. Needed some way to vent out some unhappiness. Wouldn't wanna end up triggering the tear glands again. Walked home fast, changed and left for a jog under the MRT track.
Initially, it was great after sweating it out and stuffs. Ran till i can barely feel my limps. However, the aftermath was horrendous. I nearly fainted. I dont know, my tummy just hurts so badly. On the way back, i sat down on the chair, floor, and the stairs a few times before dragging myself home. I guess, a few people was freaked out upon seeing me sitting on those area, for fear i would faint anytime. Mom was rather worried when she saw me, asking if i need to go to the doctor. Said it might be appendix O.O! She said my face was as white as a sheet.
Was fine after resting for a while. Had dinner and here i am. Jave prac tmr. Good luck to me for i cant't focus on revision. I guess i will go nap a while and wake up to study till late. Should i or not?
Many times, i wondered...