Oh well. I cant wait for tomorrow school dismissal time. It's been a long long time since baby and I spend some time off together. I've no idea what we were so busy with too. Hahahas. But well. Am glad that we agreed to take time off tomorrow ((: loves!
Anyway. Some photos took while waiting for zhili and G at data center the other day. Oh man! Data center arent as fun as i thought. They 'cheated' my feelings. Lol. But hanging out with them, i never fails to laugh like mad. That's what my classmates always do to me. Always making me laugh. But it's a good thing though. Hahahahas!
The phone on the table can only call kumar and nobody else =/
SEE! They ignored me! >:/ Hence...
I started cam-whoring (:
I couldnt find anything else to entertain myself ):
Hi everyone, im G's sister! laughs! I look so aunty ):
Hmmm. Nothing much for now. Except, im hungry. As usual. Cos it's past one now. I better get to bed to replenish my sleep. There's java test tmr! OH MY GOOOODDDD! GOD BLESS ME! Hahahahas! I am off! I simply cant stop my haha-ing business now la. Toodles!
`it's the way you make me feel