in the canteen and class (:
You cant really see the colors. And i know. The eyes looked different =/
Overslept this morning. Didnt go for data structure tutorial -.- Nothing have been happening in school yesterday. Went for briefing at compass point after school for this friday work. Baby accompanied me (: And gosh! Made her waited for quite some time. Sorry baby!
Anyway. Good news. I have been so called promoted to main speaker (: Wheets! Hmmm. Bus-ed back to amk central for dinner. Was sleeping throughtout the journey on baby's shoulder! Oh man! I didnt even know im so tired! But it was nice having to rest on baby's shoulder (:
Met mervyn at my void deck after having dinner. He came over to chit chat, talk nonsenses with me. Lol! Wheets! He said, if i ever need car in the daytime, can find him! Wahahahas! Really anot mervyn! Dont cheat my feelings eh! Lol!
It's getting so late now. Tomorrow or rather later is another long day. I thought tmr will be better for me as i have been having 9 to 5 lessons for 2 days already. Not considering the fact that i didnt attend yesterday morning. Damn! I think I failed java. Cos im having remedial! Sians! Abdul and adriel not going. Buggers! I think i need to psycho someone to accompany me! Lol!
This few days have been on some kinda emotional rollar coaster. Just kinda find some guys are very annoying. And some stuffs just make me so depressed! Firstly, my laptop has got no sound still and yet, they guys arent bloody doing anything! Wtf! Cos they dropped my laptop! Wad the hell!
Secondly, i dont know why my psp charger just stop functioning all of a sudden! Make me even more abcdefg.....xyz!
Thirdly, why guys do things without sparing a thoughts of others?! Like one will blurping like nobody's business. After planting those bomb that will make people faint, they can still laugh like as if it's very fun to disturb people. Dumb! Another one will keep bugging me on msn. Don't reply still dont get the hint meh! Why keep interfering my problems.! My msn nick put what is my business what. Keep asking. Put 'yawns', also ask. Put 'i guess im happier this way', also ask. So kpo for what. Haiyo! Ask ask ask! Still got more la. Not gonna mention here.
Anyway, it's already the 14th of may. Soon. But i don't seems to look forward to that day. I sensed fear. I kinda dreaded it. I dont know why. I just dont want this day to come so fast this year =/
I am tired. I need a good bathe and sleep (:
ilovemybabytobits ((: