Oh man! I am sneezing like mad now. Nose damn irritated. I don't know why. Might be cos my room is kinda dusty. And my nose now are block! Damn! I think cos the body is going through some kinda detoxicing inside? Hahahahas! I think im flooded with so much of the health issues inside my head now.
Nothing much has been happening lately. Except i have been watching more shows. I have watched alvin and the chipmunks, ah long pte ltd, harold and kumar go to white castle. Hahahhaas! I've been watching too much of a comedy, decided to switch a bit. So now i am watching broken english. It has already finish loading, but apparently, i havent have time to watch it yet.
Ah. Anyway, met baby tonight. But after seeing her, i miss her even more. I guess i wont be seeing her for the next 2days i guess. Well well. And G, thanks for the ride once again.
I was thinking of some thing before i sleep this morning. I was thinking how i want my room to be. And i decided to make it green. Hahahas! With my furnitures white. Hahahhaas! But purple arent that bad too yea?
Oh well. I dont know why am i blogging too. This post is kinda boring. I am off.
p/s: ihatemyhair!!