I blogged for the sake of blogging today. My mind is really blank. Can time please turn back? I am suppose to sleep by 1am. But look at the time now! Nevermind. I will try again tmr. Hahahas!
Nothing much have been happening lately except the driving out last night for a spin and reaching home at 5am in the morning. Time to stop my night life i suppose. My skin complexion is getting from bad to worst. I need to adjust my sleeping time! Like as if. Hahahas.
Aiya, since i dont know what to blog. Then i will post photos. Photos that will make people laughed like mad la. I guess. So unglamourous of us. I think janice put on her blog lor! I dont even dare to put ah! Later everyone run away.
Ok here it goes. Take a deep breathe!










I am hungry. I feel like closing down my blog and friendster, stuffing the phone under the pillow and deleting msn. I am bored. Hahahas!
The end. I dont know what to continue already. Bye!