Sometimes, i wonder was i too demanding myself or because my environment, the people and things around me are making me this way. I've got no idea. I just went kinda emotional while thinking bout this issues and doing laundry at the same time just now.
Mom was already asleep when i went in to her room to bathe. Looking at the way she slept, i couldn't help feeling sorry for her. For she have to work so hard to support this family. And despite it all, i still show her those fucked up attitude of mine. I guess i am just being childish. But seriously sometimes, i just couldnt stand the way she discipline me. How many more years to get away from this i wonder. No doubt, i will never understand what is she thinking and why she treat me like that, simply bcos i am not a mother. And on top of that, she never talk to me bout it! How will i ever understand?! She is so different from my dad. My dad explains to me why is he doing all these and talk to me, hence i accepted it and listen. But mom? She uses threats. Sigh. Seriously, i don't know should i even be feeling sorry or be pissed bout it.
I seems to be blinded with everything at home. I guess i let emotions ruled my head which i think that shouldnt be happening. Who likes to be neglected? Nobody! Yes! When i see my bro, i seriously don't know to feel sorry for him or wad. He only have got computer at home to keep him company when all of us are not free for him. But damn! I am f-king angry for he is always creating mess at home, not being auto in doing things and occupying my room almost the whole day!
And sorry baby. Sorry if i ask too much from you at times, or rather all the time.Urgh! I dont know why am i typing out all these. But shit. Yes, i am feeling like crap now! I am off. Anyway, i am feeling hungry.