I can’t stand it anymore. I am growing up, i am starting to have more of my own opinions. I don’t like to be control. And maybe because im a taurus. A bull don’t like to be disturbed. All the more you disturb it, all the more it will charge at you.
On a lighter note, today, i came up with a new dream. One more added to the list, i told baby and G to be my business partners. I told them i wanna open a dessert store that operates through the night to serve customers like me. Because i will crave for desserts at night. Hahahas! I am really very hungry now for i've yet to eat anything except the 4 pathetic pieces of candies since 4plus yesterday evening. However, i refused to make myself campbells or anything for everything seems to be tasteless =/ I guess i havent been eating anything new or super delicious for some time.
I am serious. I want to open a dessert or food stores or a cafe that operates in the near future. Don't tell me how difficult it is, don't break my dream. Let me slowly work towards it. Don't discourage me, encourage me instead. I am already starting to think bout the interior design ((:
Oh man! My stomach is growling. How! I am really really hungry! I should be off before i really see the sunrise this time round =X Toodles!
` Icantwaittofeelyourarmsaroundmeagain