After shitting it out, i was rather hungry again. Heys! I had my dinner at 6plus can! I realised ever since don't know when, baby always like to drag me to early dinner. Sometimes it can be as early as 6pm you know! But well, that's my baby.
After last night, i realised i am not a fillial daughter afterall. Should have been more attentive towards the parents. Especially at this point of time, i think wad daddy needed the most is our care, concern and support. Haven't been speaking much to my family much lately. And today, i only spoke 3 sentences to marcus at home. That was 1) "Come out have your dinner". 2) "Off the computer, i want to sleep!". And 3) "Pluck up modem cable". Well, tireness sometimes can isolate people man. I went to bed, he was doing what i don't know. When i woke up, he was fast asleep. Mummy came back at 11plus, woke me up just to ask me to bathe. When i woke up and went to bathe, she was in bed already. Broke record, i spoke to dad the most tonight =P We even watched tv together (:
Seriously, i felt very remorseful towards daddy tonight. First, i didnt know he was at home. So i didnt ask if he wants any dinner. Second, he talked to me bout fathers' day this year. He asked me where i went with my mom, how come we weren't not at home. Third, dad asked if i wanna go out with him to grab a bite just now, i rejected. Should have just went to accompany him even i dont wanna eat. From the way he talked to marcus and i tonight, i can tell he was rather disappointed with both us ): Sorry daddy.
Oh well, seems like i am always full of thoughts every night. Ha. What to do. I am miss always-thinking-too-much. Lol. Nothing much have been going on in school except for the usual laughters and craps. Was too tired yesterday till i "fainted" in during lessons =X Hahahas! You got it? But no, i am still not considered a sleepyhead like wad baby said =P Ahhhh! G slept earlier than me tonight! I lost! Boooohooos! Hahahas! What crap!
I better get going. I know i am really gonna fall sick if i am not gonna take good care at this crucial point of time whereby i just contracted the virus. Don't know which bugger drank my water and passed it to me >:/ Okay, maybe should blame my poor immune system instead. My throat is feeling so funny! Please laugh at it, thank you -.-
Should i or should i not? Okay, it doesn't make any sense to you people i know. I shall 'park my hands' now. Sounds familiar? When you're young, i bet most of you definitely have used this phrase before 'park my pen'. But no parking lot, park wad pens or hands? Who came up with this in the first place. So LAME! Hahahahas! I think i am just being nonsensical tonight. Bye!
`People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers --Dr. Meredith Grey