AHHHHHHHHH! Why like that? I was waiting for this holiday till i nearly went mad! Then when it finally arrived, i was told there will be tests again! Come on, 2 weeks are not enough for me! Oh man! Maybe i shouldnt complain. 2weeks are better than nothing. Alright alright. I better stop grumbling =/
Anyway, HAPPY 5TH MONTH MY DEAR GIRL! ((: Time flies! In a blink of eye, it's already 5months and still going on! Whooohoooos! Thanks for being my support and making me feel as if im one of the most fortunate girl around in this world! ((: YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL GIFT THAT I EVER HAD! Thanks for giving in to me all these while! It's more than words could say how much i feel for you right now. But still, ILOVEYOU TRUCK LOADS MY LOVELY BABY GIRL!! <33
P/S: one more added to the collection (: it smells heavenly btw!