Sigh. Tried borrowing car from dad, but he claimed he wanna use. But now, he is still not out of house yet! Like wth. My plans tonight were actually to meet jiaen at her house then go pick baby after that.
I seriously hate times like that. When I wanted something badly, i couldnt get it. I wanna go jiaen's void deck and crap with her. Cos i think she miss me. Hahahas! I assumed so cos she msg this morning. Hahahas! And yea, i did promise i will drive her around one day. We are like crapping online la. Hahahahhas! I told her my forehead itchy! Lol!
Secondly, I wanna see baby badly. I wanna see her like now! THIS MOMENT! I wanna pick baby up and send her home after work. Imissher )):
Nothing much. Am yawning away, sian-ing away while waiting for baby to knock off. Waiting for her msg. Once again, IMISSHER MUCH LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN HER FOR THOUSAND CENTURIES! (though i just saw her hours ago =P )
Sigh, im continuing with my nua-ing business till baby msg me. I WANNA SEE HER! She drives me nuts =X
P/S: Jiaen said im the cutest (: Evidence below!
* you are my sunshine, my only sunshine ♥ you made me happy, when skies are grey says:
you are the cutest