Just came home almost an hour ago after hanging out with G and SQ. Was rather down the whole day, so called G to ask where was he. Hearing me so emo, he came to fetch me out at 11plus after doing his stuffs. I told him maybe eating will me feel better. And i wanted to take my mind off, wanna get out of the house.
Anyway, i told him i feel like eating beancurd. I've been craving for it, i dont know why. So he drove to the one near his place, opp punggol nasi lemak. I told him i feel like having everything in the shop. Everything there was damn tempting but sigh. While eating, i told G, what i blogged before coming out. He said i was bound to be fat and ugly, and or food cravings not satisfy. Ha, but it's worth it i guess. After eating, he said he was still hungry, went round again not knowing where to go. He called SQ.
Picked SQ up, went back to hougang and they had western foods. While talking halfway, i thought i felt my phone vibrated. I looked at both phones, but to my disappoinment, there was nothing. SQ said i was having depression cos i kept thinking that my phone vibrated and looked at it =/ The second time when i said "Aye, i thought my phone vibrated," SQ laughed at me again =/ but this time, i didnt take out my phones.
Decided to chill at the mac near SQ's place. In the car, i took out my k800i from my pouch, to my atonishment, i received a sms from baby. I was over the moon! SQ and G kept laughing at me. SQ said she can see me flying already. I cheered up ((: I asked why G's car no sunroof, so he could just tie me with a string and i can fly outside the car like a ballon. Ok fine, lame -.- Anyway, i was real happy. G said he realised something just now, he said i am easily contended. In other words, im cheerful by nature ((:
Chilling out at mac was good. Talking things and laughing over them. Headed home after that.
Anyway G, though you might not see. But really, thanks a lot. Thanks for being my friend all these while. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. REALLY THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR THE PAST 1YEAR PLUS! ((: You're really one that is worth keeping and cherish ((:
And baby, glad to hear from you. Though i dont quite know what happened, and i don't wish to prob you much
(unless you wanna tell me, im willing to listen. It's ok if you dont want). But i hope it will be sunshine after the rain soon. You know i will always be there for you like how you always do for me. And I love the megawatt smile you have on your face! So get back on your feets soon honey! Im waiting. Despite it all, ILOVEYOU STILL BABY ((: Whatever that's to come, i hope you will hold on to my hands tight. Let me get through it all with you. Let me be your comfort, i promise to be your pillar of strength. I promise, i wont let go (:
Alright, Im off. It's
early, and im not in bed =X Morning world! I wanna see the sunrise soon, i've not sit down and seen one yet =/
P/S: When you least expected something, it happens. Just like on the train last night. Damn it!Labels: Baby Turtle