Everything is so much screwed up for me lately. Seems like my life is going downhill in the upcoming days. So much i wish to express what's deep within, but i just can't seems to find the right words to put it across. One thing for sure, it's not easy being the eldest in the family having to shoulder some of the responsibilities in my family. How i wish i could just go back to 15years ago when i am still a kid. The days when i only worried that i have nobody/toys to play with, no candies to munch on and when i am still the only child. Most importantly, days when i am oblivious to what's going on in the adult world; society.
From young, I've never seen dad so dejected before. I never know what mom is going through, but somehow i understand her hardships. It's not easy to support a family, having 2 not-so-easy-to-handle kid. I admit, sometimes i really dislike my mom for how she discipline and control me and dad unable to give me the things i wanted at times. But deep in my heart, i love my parents, family too. I just wish to run to my parents and give them a hug and cry real hard like a baby in their arms. I know they love and care for me no matter how i pisses them off.
Despite all that i am going through now, i know I've to stay strong. I have to keep it going, i will not give up. Instead of frowning over the problems i am facing now, i should think of solutions. I felt so useless for i am unable to help. But hopefully everything will be alright, very soon.
And baby, i know we are going through some kinda rough patch again. But hold on to me like you always do, will you? I assured you that it will be fine soon, i hope. I still love you so.
`We all think we’re going to be great and we feel a little bit robbed when our expectations aren’t met. But sometimes expectations sell us short. Sometimes the expected simply pales in comparison to the unexpected. You got to wonder why we cling to our expectations, because the expected is just what keeps us steady. The expecteds just the beginning, the unexpected is what changes our lives.