//fuck off!
I am really in a damn bad mood now. Whenever i am being push to the limit, my mood will be damn super duper bad. Like what the fuck la! I am racing with the bloody freaking time! I hate it! I hate racing with time to complete my stuffs. First, i have to get the damn database up by this sunday. Second, vb practical and dbms test are on next week! And thirdly, i feel so damn bloody useless when janice is all alone doing iptnet for our group and she is having problem, but I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP! Why am i so stupid? Why don't i know a single shit bout iptnet and so i can help her?! I felt real damn bad!
I really feel like crying after enduring for so many days. Yes, i may put on a everything-is-fine face and bahave like everything is fine. But tmd! I really feel like blowing it all up already! And whenever i am feeling so damn bad, realising my laptop plays no sound, i even more fucked up! Music is one of the way to calm my soul. Now?! No sound?! Calm what fuck?!
I am feeling damn urgh now! Tell me how to make myself feel better except for opening my mouth and share with you! I really don't feel like opening my mouth anymore! For those who know me, you know there are ways to. You know how i am like - when i feel like sharing, i will. I need some ways to cool myself down, seriously. I feel like playing psp, but fuck! I will feel even more guilty and thus, more pissed off!
Nvm. I better keep my mouth shut and rot to death. Give me some time.
`It hurts when i think that you understand me