//Yes, i admit i am jealous indeed.
As i often said, time passed in a blink of an eye. It's already 6months. These past months were full of ups and downs. Many things i understand and went through along the way. Indeed, i admit, i've grown up a bit more in terms of mentality. Bout relationship, bout everything. Ha, is it a good thing?
Just had my dinner barely an hour ago. Was so occupied with things today till i can barely breathe. Occupied with database in school. Upon reaching home, only had time to bathe, make up and nothing else. Was out as soon as i reached home. Ahhhhh! I lost the yellow string my mom got me from the temple. I wore it for just a day. WTF! I am damn pissed with myself. And i only realised after a long day! )): WTF! I am still very disturbed by it la!
Anyway, i survived. Reached home around 11.30pm. I almost died!
Tmr will be another long day for me. It's tuesday! Meaning there will only be one hour break in between and there's project meetup after school till bout 8! Holy cow! Is this a good thing too? =/ Sigh. Just a day, i am starting to feel the stress already. It's draining me out )): But i hope i will always keep this momentum though.
Due to the increasing stress, i think my temper are getting out of hands lately.I am getting short-fused again. I gets so irritated/unhappy over every little single things ): I just wanna break free from everything!!! @#$%^&*(&!
p/s: Baby, happy 6th.
`my hands trembled a bit while holding the card while trying to fight back tears