I think baby is sleeping ever since just now!
BABY! WAKE UP WEE WEE ALREADY! Sigh. All of a sudden, i am missing my baby like abcdefg....! Urgh! I wanna see her like now, NOW! Sigh. I want a hug from her ):
Anyway, pardon me for the previous emo post. No worries bout that. I am coping fine (: Just finding some source to voice out, to make myself feel better that's all. Oh well, im feeling so hungry now. Jialat!
Oh yes, mervyn asked me to blog bout him. So i am doing so now. Hahahaha! Heys buddy! Thanks for the constant concerns (: I really appreciated it. Thanks for being there for me always! You're great! =D
Okay, this post seems to be so random and in a mess. And i sound so nonsensical. Hmmm, swimming, basketball or badminton? I am craving for badminton though. Nobody wants to play with me )): I am putting on weight due to not exercising often )):
AHHHHHHHH! I dont know what else to update la. I just want my baby to be right here with me now!!! )):
`life is bout making choices
Labels: Baby Turtle