//Message to my love:
Life doesn't always go the way we wanted to. There are also times when we go through ups and downs. But don't forget bout those around you who cares for you. People around you are here for a reason. They are being sent here to be your pillar of strength and support. They are not here for the sake of being here. They are here to share your joy and cheer you on when you are feeling down. They love you for who you are. No matter what happened, they will still hold on to you like a precious gem because you are special to them in a way. So quit apologising, instead, start to put on your smile again (:
I know it's near impossible to expect you to open up now. And i know the problem that is bothering you is really not an easy matter to get over with (if not, you won't behave this way). But like i always said, no point keeping to yourself for nobody will understand what you're going through. Don't be too hard on yourself, baby. You know, i always wanted to be there for you though i might not be the first one you turn to. It just simply hurts me to see how miserable you're feeling and yet you refuse to open up to anyone.
But no matter how long im gonna wait for you to get over it. I will. Cos you will always be the one i hold dearly to and love much.*********************************************************
I felt rather accomplished tonight no doubt it was rather disatrous for me during the day before that. I felt accomplished for first time after so long in dbms lab lesson, i did most of the questions(excluding those i really have no idea how to do) myself. For this, i really should give myself a pat on my shoulder. Okay *pat pat* and say "keep up the good work, rhowena". =D But credit should go to Spencer, my dbms teacher too (:
Oh well, you might be asking why am i still feeling so optimistic today despite all that's happening lately. Cos i believe the power of positive thinking. I believe that things will change for the better for me, and baby (: I will try my very best to remain optimistic ((:
Alright, it's time to wash off the masque on my face and have a good bath. I think i deserve it after a long day. Toodles (:
`Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved - William Jennings Bryan