I am so bored. I know i am suppose to be studying but really really, i don't know what to study. IPTNET ehhh! Study wad. My weakest module of all. Nvm bout that. Today's paper also more or less buang already. Hahaha!
I've been thinking bout this today while i was alone to school, comfort zone. Lately, I've been put in situations whereby i am required to step out of my comfort zone. If you don't know, I am not used to talking to strangers or being with anyone whom i am not so close with. Situations like this morning, i had to attend a product training for the upcoming PC show. Baby and i were told that we won't be place in the same booth, we agreed. I thought this company doesn't want to put friends in the same booth. But it turns out that my so called group/brand, so many know each other. And crap. Some are a huge turns off to me =/
Second thing that makes me have this thought is my present job as a LG promoter. I am being deployed to various place every week. And each week, i am being put in new environment with new faces around. At that point, i know, i have to start from scratch again. I have to muster my courage to start making new friends and to know more people.
Third thing, my second job as a facilitators for
Spiritmakers(click if you wish to find out more). I am being paired up with different assistants almost every assignments. But this isn't so bad. Cos at least i know some of them. Here comes the part whereby i have to step out of my comfort zone yet and again. I have to start getting to know the kids i am gonna educate for the day. You know, it aren't as scary as knowing the 'teachers' as one whole class compared to the teacher knowing the students.
All in all, i think i need a change. I need to be a little more out-going. But it's difficult, really. To you, i may be already very outgoing as i seems to be able to mix around with everyone. But the fact is that, i am not really comfortable with mixing around with new people. Ha! Call me dumb. Cos here i am talking bout comfort zone, there i goes i am not comfortable. Yea, stepping out of comfort zone isn't a comfortable thing to be in the first place.
Stepping beyond you survival zone will give you a life that offers the prospects for the greatest opportunity and the richest rewards. Why? Because it's outside your survival zone that your dreams resides. ---- Michael KerriganThis paragraph was 'ripped off' from a book by me. I came across this while reading the book. Inspiring, isn't it? (okay, maybe to me). Well. At this level, outside my comfort zone now is learning to interact and know more people. Dreams residing outside anot, i don't know. But one thing for sure, if i hasn't given myself a chance to know more bout baby, going out and hanging out with her(i was actually hesitating to go out with her back then. Cos as i said, im not used being with people im not close with. heh heh!) We wouldn't be together today (: Loves!



p.s: okay, the last one wasn't suppose to be there. Hahahaha! And sigh, baby, you better be well and rest more ):
`it's the way you make me feel