//Edited
Oops! I aren't suppose to be here again. Dumb me! Always forgo-ing my sleep for some unnecessary things. LOL! Well, im pretty much awake now. Just sorta pack my stuffs for tmr. And ahhh! I need to be at sim lim square by 9am! CRAP SHIT! So early!
Ha! Wen xun just msg-ed me! WTH! Light but not dark sleeper! Hahahaa! FYI, wen xun is migrating cos winter is coming. Uh oh! I am going to bed soon. Lol! Ok. Set aside a day for me before you fly off to thailand(sa wa ti ka!; 3 bowls of pig trotters!) LOL! Nvm if you dont get it. Hahahaha! Oops! Okok! But come on, you will miss my lovely jokes for 6days =P Wahahahahas!
Anyway abit of updates for dstr paper eve(yesterday), woke up at 2pm. Was dragged out by the bed literally by mom. She tried all means to wake me up -.- Had lunch and wanted to start revising BUT mom asked me to go "Waist Coast Road" (simi waist coast road?!) with her. She told me it was at Serangoon. When dad drove us there, he went through CTE. I was like, "Serangoon need to go from CTE meh??". On the way, mom showed me the sms with the address. Turns out to be Race Course Road and is near Farrer Park MRT!!! -.- Walao!
Anyhow. Mom wanted to go there to buy crystal, asked me to go with her. Okay, i went. Wahahaha! Mom got me a crystal braclet too (price for asking me along =P). Dad came to pick us. Before we left, we went to have some yummy foods which i haven't had for eons. *Slurrps* After eating, mom suggested going to the brunese temple near balastier. Went and home-d after that.
Reached home in time for the ping pong match! Okay, im nobody to comment bout the match cos im not ping pong expert. But nevertheless, good job though sg lost. It's okay. I am still proud to be singaporean. Really i am (:
Before leaving home, i told mom. "Huh! I just woke up. Then you asked me go out. I think today for me will be buy crystal, come back watch ping poing and then sleeping time already lo!". First 2 bingo, but i studied after the match =D *pat on shoulder*
Ahhhhhh! So late already! Time for bed! 4 hours of sleep! Wish me luck! Wish my brain will still be functioning later (: Thanks to daryl and janice for the help just now btw!
ILOVEMYCLIQUES though the guys are irritating at times =P Anyway, best of luck people! (:
P.S: BABY! DON'T GIVE UP! SQUEEZE MORE INSIDE YOUR BRAIN (: loves!`In the end, in the end it was you