
Hoooorayyyyyy! Babbbbbbbyyyyyy! It's our 7th month already!! And co-incidentally, it falls on the 8 of August 2008 (080808)! Nice date! Ha! Did you pick the 8th from the start? Hahaha! Aiya, every month also the same old thing. Maybe i should say something new (: If not you gonna get sick of me already. Hahaha! Oh well! I pretty much enjoy the days with you baby! I don't care how people stare at us whenever we go out. I DON'T CARE! Cos i have a sweet but cheeky baby and they don't have(Evidence below!). So too bad! Wahahahas!
Anyway baby. Exams are coming. Study hard and well yea! All the best (: And last but not forgotten, ILOVEYOU LOADS BABY TURTLE! ((: Okay, maybe my words aren't that touching. But can you still give me a big bear hug when you see me tomorrow (:
`my heart was stolen the very day i fall for you <3
Labels: Baby Turtle