//Headache is sucha chore.
Health is really failing on me. I can't run long distances now. I thought it wont happen again. And yet just now evening, i went jogging, history repeated itself. I nearly blacked out after jogging for a while. I walked towards the bench and sat down for a while. The intense pain in my abdomen came back. I thought i felt better and hence, i decided to walk home. My abdomen was hurting so badly that i can barely walked. I ended up sitting at the bench in the playground again. I was afraid cos it really hurts and worst of all, i didn't bring my handphone out. The discomfort in my abdomen was so bad that i threw out onto the grass.
It was bad. Real bad. But still, i managed to drag myself home. I guess i sorta freaked mom out a little when i got home. Cos this isn't the first that it's happening, and mom was displeased that i went ahead to jog today despite this happening once. But i didn't told mom bout me sitting at the playground though. Who knows, she might just ban me from going anywhere if she sees me putting on my sports shoes next time.
Ahhh! This is crap. Something is seriously wrong. I guess if this goes on, i may have to go to the doctor to find out what's happening. Let's see if this will happen when i go for a jog again. Have gotta get back to books. Byeeeeeee!
p/s: it's heart warming knowing that friends out there still cares and misses you at times <3