Much things have been happening lately. But i am not gonna spell it out, trust me. To summarise it all, i haven't been feeling good lately. Seriously, i am not happy. Just bothered with stuffs.
But please don't comment bout it. Please don't. I will cheer up. I will, eventually.
Work lately have been pretty fine except the standing part. Well, made couples of friends and stuffs. This week will be at expo, hall 3A. Just in case anyone wanna come down look for me. And ya, baby did something sweet last week. She came to look for me with g and my favourite drink, 100plus! Well, she stayed over too (: Loves!
Project are much consider done. And well, hard times are consider over.
RAHHHH! I DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING MUCH AND ACTING HAPPY AS IF I AM NOW! I AM REALLY FEELING SO KLDSFKDSFJDSFWEWRTJOIEKFFM! BUT DONT COMMENT BOUT IT! SERIOUSLY DON'T! THANK YOU!
p/s: anyway, thanks baby <3