Just a short and quick update. From 28th to 31st Sept, i will be working for Acer at Suntec city Comex show. So if anyone or whoever of yours wanna get Acer laptop or desktop, please direct them to me (: Thanks. Oh ya! I am not at the courts booth. Instead, i am the big acer booth BUT, i am in the center of the booth. Don't go to the wrong one. Cos not the whole big acer there belongs to courts. (MERVYN, YOU PROMOTE WRONGLY! LOL!)
And and! Fuck! Okay, sorry. I know lately, many vulgarities have been coming from me. But screwed that! I was really damn upset today till i don't even feel like working for comex anymore. Firstly, they 'kicked' me around like a ball for they themselves also not sure where to place me! Secondly, for their mistakes, i missed part of the briefing at the booth which i eventually settled there permanently. And fuck! Everything i have to ask myself! And it's not the asking part im pissed with. TMD! But you think i know what he brief issit! Still ask me "you never go for briefing?". Thirdly, one indian family! Sorry, i am not trying to be racist. But that man was like accusing me and giving me attitude like wtf! I owe him something issit? Come on. I don't even give a flying damn whether he buy from me anot! Mad guy!
Fine, i shouldn't even care bout the customer. I hope i won't i will never see him again. But on a lighter notes, i like nice customers. They praised me, they appreciated me. I closed deals. I've a sense of satisfaction.
But still, i couldn't get the picture of today outta mind. I just felt i was being treated so
unfairly. Or maybe i wasn't. One thing for sure, i don't like to lose. I am gonna pick myself up and fight tomorrow. I am gonna be ruthless. Hate me if they want. I don't really care. But before the battle starts again tmr, im gonna rest myself real well.
And for one last rant, i hate the people there. Not all, but many.
P/S: Baby, fight for your sales. Don't be soft-hearted, remember. All the best!