I have so much things i wanna blog about. But i just couldn't put it into words. I don't know how. My thoughts now are all like rojak. If i were to just type it out randomly, all of you will faint i guess. Haha. Anyway, work lately has been well. School wise, exams starting officially on monday and my classmates are still as nice as ever. And baby and i are still loving as ever. Hmm. What else have i missed out? Or rather what else you all wanna know? Haha.
Oh yea. Forgot to mention. I bumped into huiling and huishan co-incidentally on sunday after our work at amk hub. I met huiling in RP library the follwing day too. I believe we do have a lot to catch up. So heys! TONG HUILING! If you see this, you better book me one day soon! Limited vacancies ah! HAHAHA! Drive me around soon! ((: Anyway, congrats girl. Good job, you did it (:
Ahhhh! Crap! Having headache all of a sudden. I am gonna sleep early tonight. Oh well, I shouldnt be here in the first place. Exams are driving everyone nuts! Haiya! I am off. Will be back for more. Stay tuned.
p/s: to all my friends whom i haven't met for long, IMISSYOU ALL! Take loads of care! See you all soon ((: Much loves!
`take one step at a time, there's no need to rush