Sorry.
//Sorry is all i could said.
//Empty promises are what i always gave.
//Sorry for putting my ego so high always.
//I wish i hasn't screwed it this way.
//I know now it's too late to say, but somehow i wish our sisterhood will still stay...
While working today, a familiar song echoed through the hall. Somehow it bring backs memories. I don't wish to spell out. But it's something i wanna keep with me dearly. The song is by colin ray - love me. Don't know if you still remember, but well. I feel for the song. Just like how i feel for that song tearsdrop on my guitar by Taylor Swift.
I don't know how to put all these into words. Some things are never meant to be told in the first place. Tell me how to go bout handling human r/s. But shhh! Let me scouts the answers on my own. Time to be independent, time to learn how to take things in my stride. I just gotta admit, im no longer mummy's/daddy's girl. Note to self, listen more, god gave me 2ears and 1 mouth.
Ha. I am still doing good. Really (:
p/s: it's 3rd of August.
`if dealing with human r/s is one of my module, i would be dead long ago.