I had this really really horrible dream this morning before i woke up. So much for falling back to sleep again. It was really horrible that i never want to think bout it anymore. Ever since young, i am never a fan of darkness. I feel so insecure, and scared. I don't like the idea of not knowing what's out there in the dark and probably are preying on me. I don't like it, it scares the shit out of me just like how it did in my dream. No doubt darkness can be romantic, but it is also when most shitty things happen too! Sigh. I am thinking much again. But on a lighter note, in my dream, baby was my comfort. I just want a tight hug from her now ):
Baby should be home, sleeping now. She haven't sleep for the whole night >:/ God knows what time she got home >:/ And she didnt message me when she gets home >:/ RAHHHHHHHH!
Back to the dream topic, on a 2nd lighter note, i dreamt bout those kids i met back in my previous workplace. All of them were all so adorable except some were really a terror. Well, kids have this purity heart and are naive. Whatever they do, just makes
you me loves them more. Like the other day, when baby and I were sitting at the playground near my place. The words they said, the things they did, and well, the smile eventually found its way back to my face for a moment. In short, i love kids.
Oh well, i don't know why am i so random. I should be in school now but i was lazy. Sorry mates. Seems like everything i do, i always find excuses for myself. Not going to today, i admit, i am lazy. Actually wanted a free day for myself as I have been busy almost everyday. Even on weekends, i am working.
Oh well, this has been on my mine all these while =/ Mexican Cheese Fries!

Things i wanted to do today and hopefully i do:
- Tidy up my room
- Do the laundry
- Clean my fan
- Give myself a day of break from all these hectic life
- And lastly, wait for baby to wake up =/
Anyway, note to self, it's already 1st of august..
P/S: I hate my laptop ):
`If you're asking do I love you this much, I do <3