I am feeling so emotional bout things now till i don't even know what to say or do. And that tears keep rolling down my cheeks on random intervals the whole of tonight. I really don't know what else i could have done to stop all these. I know i should be strong, but i simply can't help it.
I miss my girl so much now. How i wish her shoulder is here for me again this time round. Whenever things happen, the one i wish to see most is her and cry in her arms. I yearned for her hug ): But i know, she's tired from all the work and troubles i caused for her lately. I am a bad girlfriend. I always make her upset ): So often that i wish to make myself disappear.
Baby msg-ed me after she went offline. I tear at the sight of the msg. At least i know she care.
I have yet to clear all the tissues i threw all over my bedside.
Well. Am talking to andrea online. Thanks girl for comforting me. And thanks for the encouragements (: And that it made me tear double.
I have yet to clear all the tissues i threw all over my bedside. After crying so hard, my head hurts. Though im feeling slightly better(
cos the thought of aunty doria is coming back,
and i have excuse to stay out late). Still, don't comment bout it. Thank you.
To my baby girl. I am sorry. I know i've been harsh towards you lately. I know i am more than a bitch, a bastard, a beast, an animal to have cause you to be so upset lately. But don't doubt my love i have for you. It has never changed. I still love you the way i do. I don't wanna lose you, my precious baby. Iloveyou <3
I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry.