I know it's not the end of the world. I know i still have the last chance to clear this module. Though i keep saying i am mentally prepared, but still i can't help feeling lousy having to know all my peers passed, and i failed. I think maybe i finally understand how zhili, abdul and liang yu felt back then or maybe now even. Knowing you are the only odd one, you can't help feeling rock bottom, you feel like it's the end of the world and worst, give up.
I experienced this more than once. And it sucks. Consequences of not putting in enough effort. I am lousy. I have no talent in studying since young. I feel so much like crying. I feel so much like giving up. I feel like so much like shutting down. But yet i can't.
Haven't been best of moods lately. I am sorry. All that have happened is sending me on an emotional rollar coaster over and over again.
Some thing cheers me up a little may be friendship. Janice offered to help me upon knowing i failed. It touches my heart. Cos i feel she really don't have to commit herself to help me to pass. Afterall, i am responsible for my own studies. But she is willing to fork out time to 'tutor' me. Thanks mate! )':
And baby too. Thanks for the comfort. Sorry if i make you worried. Sorry for keeping you up so late.
Maybe i might feel better after forcing my tears out. Maybe i might feel better isolating myself. Maybe i might feel better blaming myself. Maybe i should go away. It's all maybe...
`though under the influence of alcohol, but the lousy feeling still stays.