// Beware, this entry is image heavy.Met baby at around 2 plus this afternoon. We headed down to bugis to do a little shopping and baby had her lunch there. Didnt get anything much there beside belts though.
Today, baby and I went for our virgin ride on the Singapore Flyer. It was a pretty good experience. I believe in the near future, when all the IR is up, the view will be so much nicer! Haha. We took so many photos today. But a pity, both of us can only depend on our phones to take photos. I think i need to get a camera soon(Christmas coming!!! ((: Present please! Hahaha!).
Oh well. The place was filled with those aunties and uncles from don't know where. They were so EXCITED that they keep yakking and yakking and yakking away! Come on. I am excited too. But i don't see myself yak non stop and worried that i won't be able to get up the capsule -.- Ahh well. Nvm. At least our capsule was not filled with them (:
Alright. Photos time.
Labels: Baby Turtle