The best thing there, both me & doreen agreed was the drink - SPRITE! And maybe the char siew chicken or whatever that is called. I don't like to cook like that. It made me stinks. Esp my hair. Damn it!
I didnt eat a lot. Doreen ate much lesser. Worst. We took one round of foods, that's all. Had our desserts and paid. While paying, the cashier wasn't even focusing and hence, key in the wrong amount. In the end, have to do voiding. Arrghh! First and the last time there.
Anyhow, walked around marina square and settled at macdonald's. Camwhored and updated bout each other. Okay, not really bout me. Haha.

I so love this photo (: Taken by me.

I had hot fudge while she had the dont-know what's that called. Haha. Like me. She randomly walked into the salon and cut bangs. No wonder we are cousins.

Sis, stay happy the way you are ya? You are a strong girl. I believe in you (: loves!
Alright. The rest of the photos can be found on facebook. Lazy to upload all. Toodles! (:
P/S: Wanna know the group of suki groups?
Click here to find out.