I had a great stayover at doreen's place yesterday! We stayed up, giggled and heart-to-heart talk until 5plus in the morning. HAHAHA! Madness! It's been a long time since we last spend a night together, doing stupid things. And when we woke up, we laughed again. Hahaha! Grandma was there too.
Without fail, grandma kept asking me got boyf anot everytime i go her house -.- Asked me go Australia get one rich taiwanese guy when i study there. Dots. Still long. Then doreen said i like bangalas while i said she like indians. She admit but i deny. I told her i like Singhs more cos they're richer. They laughed until the room shaked. Okay, no. The room didn't. They don't appreciate my bao bei! Grandma went 'eeeeee' when she was holding it ): How sad!
Anyway, I like their new house better cos it is more cosy, i don't know why. Maybe i like high ceiling houses. Ahahaha! I had a fruitful stayover!! I love grandma's home-cooked foods and soup althought got MSG. LOL!
Oh ya, i went Muar last weekend.
`Practice makes perfect (:
Labels: Family, me