You know wad? I seriously think blogger is kinda disappointing lately. Is it my browser or blogger itself? But i tried with Firefox and IE, the panel for typing the entry and the functions are just so out ! If i can print screen, i will upload it. It's horrible! And im lazy to test using Google Chrome, for i don't wanna wait for it to load.
Anyhow. I had a sumptuous meal over at my grandma's place before coming home. Maybe cos mom haven't been cooking lately, esp soup! She knows i love to drink soup and yet, she seldom brew them )): That's sad! ): Haha! But one thing, grandma put MSG in the dishes. Haha! Well, grandma cooked curry, spinich(i think. idk wad's that called) soup, steamed egg, fish, vege and err, idk what's that called. Yea, i love home cooked foods!
Right, so yesterday morning i woke up at 11plus. Downloaded some IPhone Apps. They have this Lady GaGa version of Tap Tap. Omg! So fun! A pity my hp was running low batt, i can't play for long on the train. I was on the way to Tampines Mall fyi (: So i reached there at 2pm, and SOMEONE was so shocked to see me! LOL! Great job, with the help of an 'accomplice' of cos! Hahaha! But well, mission completed! :D Thanks Eric! :D
Met Jamie and Doreen to head down Bugis and Orchard for shopping. Bought a dress,a top and a necklace. Shiok! I love shopping! LOL! Went back to grandma's place and we tried out, exchanged our clothes and started to camwhore! Hahaha! Photos up soon cos i still haven't receive (:
Oh man!! I am so overjoyed! Cos i finally got the harry potter and the deadly hollows!! Wheets! I know i am very slow! But heys! At least i got them!! *hops hops* :D
*cough cough* It's on the way again -.- I need to hit the bed soon! So tired! *Yawns* Goodnight world!
p/s: i'm so hungry leh! )):
`Law of Attraction!