Let's blog something bout today before it walk into history. What's so special bout today? Well. It's one in a thousand years that it is happening, 20.08.2008. Put together 20082008. Sounds cool yea. First was 080808, next is 20082008. Bought this number for 4D anyone? Any luck? Ha. Well, i didn't know bout this date thing till i start receiving messages bout it.
Like i said, iptnet paper buang. Hahaha! Anyhow, after the paper, had a fabulous lunch with the classmates. I was practically laughing the whole day again cos i haven't got enough sleep. Hahaha! I really laughed damn hard over every single things that the classmates said la! *Laughs*
After lunch, da bao-ed foods for mom and walked back to amk with baby and vivian. They went to catch a movie, and i went home to catch my beauty sleep which i lost. Slept throught the whole afternoon.
Oh yea. I saw yan yin this morning and we walked to sports hall together. Next, i saw chia li. And then vivien and nurul in the canteen. Oh man! I still owe chiali and freda a mahjong session. Heh heh. Chia li reminded me today. Heys girl. Soon soon. Hahaha! And met up with wen xun last min. It was actually a last min decision as i needed her help. Went chomp chomp with baby, wen xun and vivian. Had DAN HUAAAAA! Whooooolaaaaalaaaaa!
Well, im tired again. I will try to study a bit more. If still cmi, i will surrender and go to bed. Toodles!
p/s: thanks for the morning call, xun (:
`Friends make the world goes round
Labels: Baby Turtle, Friends, myself