//Life is bittersweet at times.
2 days have passed. Maybe i've got over it, maybe i haven't. At least i aren't feeling so emotional bout it anymore, but still, i am learning to accept. Since it had happened, nothing i can do except to accept the fact. The fact that i got involved in an accident, i was at fault. Wasn't focusing on the road. It's solely my fault.
I know it's a very common thing that always happened on the road. And the possibility that one got involve in an accident on the road is rather high, be it you cause it or other factors. But maybe this is my first time involving in such things. And to be honest, i was really freaked out. At that point of time, i was really trembling in fear. I don't know what to do, i lost my senses for a moment. First time involving in one, and worst, i was the cause of it. And worst! It happened when my license is not even a year! That car's back bumper was really gone! My car and both us the drivers were alright. What an asshole i am!
Baby just sent me the photos she took of that car. Looking at it, it simply makes me even more upset! Sigh!
Oh well. I realised no point dwelling too much on it like what everyone said to me. What happened had already happened. I can't turn back time. I just gotta accept and walk outta it. Afterall, this won't be the last accident i will involve in this lifetime, i predict. Sigh, i've sorta lose confident in driving. Just think that i don't have talent in it. I guess the parents, the family have lost confident with me too. Oh well. What can i do? Practically,
nothing.
AHHHHHH! Things just hasn't been going on well for me lately. One thing after another, simply feels like giving up. Sucks!
Work these few days was pretty fine. As usual, nice customers made my day. But those nasty customers, they can kiss the toad. Colleagues there were nice to work with. This roadshow, i have certainly make a couple of friends. They are even organizing a bbq this coming tuesday. Shall see if i will go cos i am working till 9pm that day.
Sigh. Can't help keep sighing. Can't help keep ranting bout that night. Can't help feeling bad bout it. But i think if i were to go on and on, i will piss people off. Oh well, drop the subject. I shall stop for the day and do my stuffs. I am dead beat. Nights.
Labels: myself, Work