No, i aren't blogging from the zoo. Didn't go in the end. Actually i woke up at 7.45am. But then, unknowingly i fell right back to sleep. Sigh. Woke up in shock at 9.20am. I was already panicking, i kept looking at my phone and thinking to myself, "Shit! Did i missed any calls from baby?!". I looked through my call records and my inbox a lot of times. Still i don't see anything new. Hence, i concluded baby overslept too. Oh well, that's how it is. Baby finally messaged me at 11am.
Since the time i woke up, time was occupied. Pack my clothes, transfer songs, report. What else? Hmmm. Oh well. Nothing much. Time simply flies. Strangely, though i slept at 5.30am. I wasn't quite tired. Maybe tonight i will be. So i can sleep on the bus (:
Thinking it through, i will treat it as a short getaway. There's nothing i can do bout it anymore. Mom was so scared i will say last min don't wanna go cos i haven't even pack anything last night. She kept nagging at me to pack and stuffs. Just hope things will turn out alright when i am back. I just being over-sensitive at times i guess.
Maybe should use this time away to do a little self-reflection. I figured that the accident weeks back changed me into another person. I don't know. I become more hostile towards people, maybe the parents. Ever since then, every accusations against me just pissed me off right into the bones. I become more short-fused, more sensitive than ever. I start putting all the blames on myself very frequently. Lady luck seems to be scared off by the accident. In short, everything sucks ever since then.
Ahhhh! I wanna go to the zoo. I wanna go sentosa with the sun shinning up high. I wanna get drunk. But school is starting next monday ): I've no time for fun already. Most importantly, i want my pay!! Sigh! My cravings are always not satisfied nowadays. Boooos! I am off! Take care people!
p/s: i still love jay chou's song XD
`失落非主流
Labels: myself