// Skip if you want to. You may read, but please don't comment. Thanks.I envy those whose parents will spend time with them.
I envy those whose parents treat them like a friend, and talk to them.
I envy those whose parents respected their privacy.
I envy those who don't have to worry bout anything while growing up.
I envy those who feels loved every sec, every min, every moment.
In the recent time, i felt so damn pathetic. Every now and then, my mind is always clouded by some negative thoughts and feelings. Just made me so sick of everything. Im sorry. I didnt mean to be emotional again. But well. I just needed something, or someone to calm me down, to calm my soul. I am so in a state of confusion. Everything seems to go so wrong for me.
Whenever i wanted to pour out everything to someone, i find myself such a nuisance. Whenever i show my unhappiness, i feel so god damn annoying. You know what, i really miss baby now. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to pour out everything to her, maybe that will makes me feel better. But maybe she is busy, she haven't been replying me. So which is why i said i find myself such a fucking nuisance. Why can't i be stronger and keep everything to myself? Endure everything?!
To be honest, sometime i really feel very lonely. Seems like nobody really understand me. I just hate myself for tearing so easily every now and then. I feel so upset for i can't get the things i want, or when things doesn't go my way everytime. And all the more i am afraid of screwing things up. I feel so weak,
now. I feel inferior.
I need a break. Feel so damn stressed out till i am grasping for air, for freedom. I am yearning for it so much that i feel like moving out. I hate people to 'ransack' my stuffs! I hate people to invade my privacy! I hate people to take away my things which i hold dearly to my heart! I hate my things to be removed! Fuck it, all these are happening tonight! Fuck shit! Give me back my things now!
Tonight, i am really being pushed to the limit. I really couldn't take it anymore. Just shoot me in the head and let me die.
` I wish you understand, but you never will
Labels: myself