I am back ((: Aren't you people like glad? Did you all miss me? I bet you all do. Hahaha! Oh well, this trip to ipoh, i can only say it is super hectic. During that 3days there, almost everywhere we go, we have to rush. Even the journey back! Damn stressful i tell you! But well, it's over. I haven't really eat what i wanna eat there though ):
Ahh! School is on later! I don't know why. I am feeling so excited mainly cause i am back. And school is starting later. I don't know why. It's like a new start for me ever since i came back. Everything seems to be so wonderful at this moment.
You see, firstly, i had such a great time with my sister, doreen. We talked bout every single thing under the sun ever since the first night. We were having tons of fun snatching each other's blanket and joking bout stuffs. Secondly, i am back to singapore with good infrastructure, better air condition compared to m'sia and uhm, lots more actually. Then third, baby miss me when i am away!! Edvidence on her blog!! Hahahaha! That's if you can find. LOL! Forth, school is starting! And yes, i kinda miss hanging out with my cliques.
Lastly, little time away from mummy made me a bit cooler towards her. And some random stuffs - i love the songs on my itune playlist, i love the color of my msn including the font color, i love the photos i took with baby few days back and doreen. She still haven't send me though =/
Hopefully, things will be much better now. I don't feel so uptight like before. I think i must keep reminding myself, everything happening everyday is wonderful. Think positive. Partially must thank doreen. Seriously, i think she have grown up (: Eh reen, your nick said you need a big hug. Why never ask me? Hahaha! Now, all you have is ah ma to hug you! Hahaha! Then she will keep talking to you. LOL!
Bahhhh! I love my baby girl so much (: I've endure 4days of not seeing her already! Don't know if will see her tmr anot. Sigh! Our time table always don't meet again ): Rahhhhh! )): Nevertheless, I STILL LOVE MY PRECIOUS WUGUI BAO BAO! LOL!


P/S: I pray that good things will come in my way from on (:
`believe in yourself, trust that you've your own capability
Labels: Baby Turtle, myself, School