The past 3days, i have been working at Toa Payoh LG concept store. Work was pretty alright and my performance is up to boss's standard (: Not only did he not complain me, he helped me in my sales too (: Of cos, it has nothing to do with me wearing skirt. It doesn't help okay! =/ Hahaha. Anyway, whenever i wear skirt to go work there, it always rain -.- Dumb! I was shivering there yesterday as i was sick and it was raining very heavily!
Directly in front of the LG concept store at toa payoh, there's a green rubbish bin. Each day, always a tinge of saddness bothering me. Why so? Cos every now and then, you see old people picking the cardboards and cans there, be it rain or shine. Some even go to the extend of digging inside the bin. One uncle i remembered vivdly was, he searched for unfinished drinks inside the bin and drank them when he found it. Fuck! All these is still happening in singapore! I was wondering, what exactly happened? Was it their misfortune or were they the cause?
I don't know. I just know that, whenever i see something like that, i can't help feeling sad for them. Oh well, this is the society we are living in =/
Have been sick for the past 2days already. Dumb virus! All charged at me! I am having cough, flu, sore throat and fever. Fever is on and off. I feel like as if i am floating whenever i walk is the worst. Being sick this time is draining out every single bit of energy. I am feeling so lethargic.
Never mind. Maybe i should go to bed. Need to rest up for tomorrow. Lesson is at 9am tomorrow =/ Goodnight!
`Treasure well before you lose it.
Labels: myself, random, Work