//Playlist changed. Do give me feedbacks if have any. I couldn't get it to shuffle, give me some time (: 18 songs(mixture of jazz, oldies and instrumental) in it. Do enjoy (:
For the first time after so long, i am so excited bout my life! I found a new direction! At least for now, i see a bit light (: I am sorta inspired bout what i wanna do in near future (: I don't know how long will the passion last this time round, nor how long will i persevere for. Ahh well, keep your fingers crossed yea (: Im going to bed feeling satisfy tonight (: One problem down (: Wish me luck people (:
Ahhh! But then everyone of us only got 24hours ehhh!! How!! Where got time to learn so much things ): Nevermind (: *pat on shoulder* Stay positive, rhowena! There's a will, there's a way (: Every cloud has a silver lining (:
Oh ya, some suggestions when want to kill time. If you are thinking bout what to eat next time, do consider
Soup Spoon (: The soup there is great! Try
Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff ((: I have been so in love with it lately! Hahahaha! You may even choose to order a set which consist of a bowl of soup, half sandwich and a cup of iced lemon tea (: But all in all, the soup is still the best(to me at least)! Bingo! I went there for dinner just now (:
After dinner, don't know where to go. You can head to the nearest bookstore like MPH or Times, read a bit of those books that interest you(your fav gerne). If you really like the book, grab them and bring home (: Wheets! MPH book fair at expo this weekend, friday to sunday. Book lovers, drop by if you wanna get any books cos sales are going on!! 50 to 80%!!! *hops hops and smile widely*
If reading doesn't interest you or after patronizing the bookstore you don't know what to do, you can head to That CD Shop and listen to some music (: Not that any cd shop, i am referring to the CD shop called That CD Shop. Hahaha! The songs there are very nice!! I think i am falling in love with jazz music (: Oh ya, try listening to their High Society albums (: If anyone have any of the albums, let me know too (: I am thinking of getting one! But i gotta think twice, cos it's expensive ):
Anyway! Ha! Don't wanna run so many places in a day? No worries! All these shops are just nearby in Raffles Shopping Center, basement (: But if all these doesn't interest you, then i don't know how already. Wait till i explore new places and stuffs, then let you all know okay! Hahahaha! As for now, i need my bed. Stupid lesson at 9am tmr! Yes! Freaking horrible 9am morning class!
Oh well. I am hungry again! Proves i am back to normal. Hungry. Sigh! Still, goodnight world! (:
P/S: Im still feeling good bout going school. At least i don't feel so lazy (: And bahh! I miss prata house, though the foods aren't that fantastic! I just miss going there! ):
`Fly me to the moon <3
Labels: myself, random