//
Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people to trust you, you must feel that you can trust them too - even when you are in the dark. Even when you're falling. - From tuesdays with morries by Mitch Albom
Just got home from dinner with jiaen. Though time is short, but i enjoyed it (: At least better than staying home, allowing my thoughts to go wild. Dinner at the central, billy bombers. Photos will be up after jiaen send me (: Thanks for the company girl!
Anyway, gotta help my dad do invoice before i get accuse again. And once again, i just wanna say - I HATE BEING ACCUSE! This morning, another case of accusation. I hate it! >:/ Why am i always being accuse nowadays?! Damn fucking angry! My mom accused me again just for a bloody phone! KNN!
I hate mom for keep pressurizing me for the money matter and for everything. You think i like my pay to be delay?! Why does she have to keep asking me bout money and stuffs?! I hate myself for being useless. Seems like everything i did is wrong. Fucking wrong! Screwed it! I just find myself so damn pathetic!
Rahhh! Whatever! Tuesdays with morries is a good book. Patapom is fun but not now cos i can't pass the stage! >:/ And i love my small little pillows! I miss my laptop very much cos it is in coma for a week already ): Bahhh! I am being so random! I ought to kill myself! I wanna close my blog! Sigh! Baby, i wanna see you now ):
P/S: Sorry baby, unable to pick you up today.
`beyond the surface, the hurt lies.
Labels: myself