Oh gosh! The chocolate buffet just now was uhm, i wouldn't say it is heavenly. But well, maybe it is not my style or something. I am not a great fan of chocolate in the first place. I only like the chocolate fondue. Heh heh. And to me, the chocolate buffet aren't really worth it to be honest =/ Oh ya, btw the chocolate buffet i went is located inside fullerton hotel.
School today wasn't that jolly afterall. I was feeling so tired the whole day, so restless. Energy level dropped drastically today. I wasn't very hyper today. Lessons were boring except POA and proj consultation. At least for the proj, i was rather productive. I am starting to feel the tension cause time is really running short. I am so gonna start competing against time again.
Actually, nothing much interesting today. I only know i am so tired nowadays ): Though i've been become more motivated lately. Oh well, seriously i need more time. 24hours is certaintly not enough for me. I want more time to spend with my friends, to visit grandma, to have dinner at home, to do my projs and other stuffs. Sigh! Donate some time to me, anyone? Oh well, silly question i know ):
On a lighter note, i am going to the book fair at expo tomorrow. Yes, i wanna play badminton like real soon! I don't care! But damn it! I don't have time! I need to squeeze out some time for ms tan too! She's leaving ): Sigh!
Rahhh! Ignore me. I am feeling just pure grouchy today. My stomach still aren't feeling good still. Maybe i should go off to bed earlier. Nights!
I know it's gonna be tough. But i just gotta hang on.`Actions speak louder than words
Labels: myself, random, School