I am dead meat tomorrow. I haven't study .net and flash quiz. Not only that. My use case description also not done! I am so dead! And i am so pissed that rashes broke out on my left hand again. TMD! Must be the watch. Walao! Time to get a new watch!
One more added to the list! And SITEX is coming! Tmd! That means my account gonna be dry again! Walao eh!! Why do i have so many things and is expensive one to get?! =/
Sigh! In short, not happy! )):
But then, on a lighter note, work ended quite well. I kinda like working at TPY LG concept ((: The people there though a bit beng and lian-ish, but they are nice and fun-filled people. Haha! After one month of working there, i got to know each and everyone of them better. As usual, never judge a book by its cover. Haha! Dumb pok, i came home with 3 stamps on both arms -.- Baby got 2. Hahaha!
And haha! Working with baby is fun. Hahaha! She's funny la! Hahaha! Ah well, next week
maybe working singtel roadshow ((: Wheets! Roadshow at last! ((: But don't think will still be working with baby =/
Nevermind. I need to get back to stuffs. Next 3 days will be hectic for me. Kill me now please! =/
Labels: Baby Turtle, myself, Work