Thursday, seems to be a fixed day out with classmates. Ever since last Thursday, the cliques have been hanging out. Last week, steamboat. This week, movie. Watched Madagascar 2. Initially i was hesitating to spend money on cartoon. But it turns out great! The movie was amusing. Wanna have a good laugh, go watch Madagascar 2 (:
School as usual, the cliques are as hyper as ever. Never fail not to have nonsenses for one day. Laughters are still heard everywhere we go. Oh well. Have been quite slack lately. Skipped DMID lecture for lunch and keep playing DJmax with them in class. Haha! Gonna skip tomorrow for work too. Haha. That proves how i chiong i am with work. Well, for the sake of money. What to do. Haha!
Went out with baby on wednesday. It was raining cats and dogs. Bleah! I think my k850i takes ugly photos =/ I don't know is it me or is it the phone. Oh well! But other than that, everything was great. I enjoyed the company. I enjoyed the day (: Thanks baby (: I always feel so sweet at the end of the day (:
My friend's court case will be on end of this month. He already know his fate. He's gonna be away for a year. Oh well, i feel so weird. And at the same time, well, upset. He's the first ever friend to give me this kinda shock. Feel sad, real sad. I don't know. Oh well. Nevermind.
Feeling tired, having headache at the same time now. Think i am gonna sleep soon. Working PS M1 roadshow this weekend. Do drop by to visit me if you're heading there ((: Cheers!
`Sorry, i am not as good as you pictured me to be
Labels: Baby Turtle, myself, Poly mates