PIECE OF SHIT!!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:38 PM
Today is definitely not my day. I am feeling so god damn lousy even now. Because of project, i stayed up till late last night for nothing. Because of project, plans to meet my friends are screwed up! Because of project, it makes me feel so dumb and crap!But of cause, i am not blaming chester for making me bring laptop to school today and we didn't stay back in the end. Neither am i gonna blame him for telling me today we're staying back. It is my fault that i forgot we are supposed to do on wednesday too.Projects are enough to kill me. Dad's quotation and invoices too! I don't know why whatever he asked me to do, it always turns out wrong! WHAT THE HELL?! Is it my problem or his?! His instructions are so damn confusing and i have to do them over and over and OVER AGAIN just because they are all wrong! Problems doesn't end here, mind you! After doing, i have to trouble daryl to fax to me or baby to help me print! Or if not, i always have to make special trip to printing room in school! KNN! Why make me always ask favour from others?! I owed them don't know how many times already!I seriously feel so god damn tired now. I want to nap! But i can't! Cos i need to do those freaking invoices and quotations! I don't mind doing and instructions are clearly given! But....! Fuck! Screw it! You will not understand! It's getting on my nerve!Just, forget it!Labels: myself, School