Lying wide awake on the bed, hugging my fav pillows, snuggling under the blanket. Need to tell myself I'm tired and get a rest. But can't seems to do so.
Long day yesterday, but it havent tire me out yet. Just send bro to school and got home. Some students pissed me off by crossing the carpark road as if they own them. A bunch of faggots!
On the other hand, I was remincising those times when I had to wake up early, change into my yellow and grey uniform and catch the bus to school. The times when I see familiar faces taking same bus as me and walk to the parade square together with me. The times I had to open my golden mouth to sing national anthem and take pledge. Not forgetting those times we were force to read when we barely awake. And 'naggings' from ms khor for my earrings and sometimes, socks and uniform.
Most honourable times when appointed to do morning parade with fellow cadets and friends. Give commands and raise the flag. And certain days of the year, we had to crawl to school much earlier with our uniform to prepare for sj day or some other events.
Dawn is breaking, and I'm almost done. Still, I'm awake. Good time for mac breakfast but. Oh well. Forget it. Shall set everything aside for now and drift to sleep.
Good morning world.
`im as good as dead.
Labels: myself